Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

What treatment should i take in undescended testis ?

Hi Dr, My 9 month baby has undescended testis . His sonography report has mentioned chances of atrophic testis . Can u pls suggest what shld we do now ?
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  167
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Undescended testis at this is age is not some cases this happens.Depending upon the location of it your doctor will advise whether to go for surgery or weight for spontaneous descent.In case of atrophic testis,if one testis is normal there is no need to worry.other tests like hormonal tests etc,may be needed.bye.
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor