Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for neck pain ?

i m 32 year old female, height 5 2 and weight 66kg,i m having neck pain and sensation in hand. it started 4-5 years back but not it has increased. i have more problem bending or turning the neck. it is more severe on the right side and less on left side. it is not detected in x-ray. it has also stretched to middle of my back. hot fermentation gives slight relief. the pain is continous.i have problem while writing also. what should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Avoid bad posture at work. Avoid excessive usage of computer. You need X-ray to prove Spondylosis, it not then could be nerve compression by other causes. Physiotherapy is best for relief. Also pain killer muscle relaxant will work. You can get traction done by Physiotherapist which will offer relief. Apply warm compress which will help. Consult Orthopaedician for treatment options.
Answered: Sun, 24 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor