Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for itchy penis ?

sir , I am 20 year old boy . I have no std problem but somewhat irritation in my penis . i think it has become sensitive . my foreskin is pulled back from 10 -12 yrs( not circumcised). actually i feel uncomfortable so i was pulling it back continuously in past yrs so now it has pulled back permanent .so whenever my head touches anywhere it is very uncomfortable . and the skin under penis is very oily and very itchy . i feel comfortable when i pull my foreskin forward but it again rolls back .and i always feel an urge to pull my foreskin forward.there is no infection but then also i am feeling very uncomfortable with my penis . please give appropriate treatment ...
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  169
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
if you are not circumscised then dont keep your fore skin retracted beyond glance penis
that may lead to problem some times
after cleaning always pullyhe fore skin in position
consult surgeon and find out if circumcision is required
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor