Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for headache ?

hi..... my uncle is 54 years old and he has headache which gets relieved when he applies spectacles.... any suggestions????
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hello,there are many reason for headache as you said it relieved by spectacles then it may be due to vision disturbunce,b'ze without spectacles it pressurised your eyes which lead to he shoulkd wear it when he doing any finer work,or watching tv.once a while may check the blood pressure.
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear thanks for query.If your uncle is wearing prescription glasses and getting relief by wearing it is different.If not please get his eye sight checked for refractive error.At the same time also get his blood pressure checked.take care.
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor