Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be take for hearing impairment ?

My marriage has been a month. My wife and I have an ear is a little problem. Which has the ear to the machine. The problem was that the childhood I had a disease caused by the machine he was last year s I have their ear to the machine to get treatment right now I have them none the less Medical History are pleased to help you die I ll be grateful to you all to know if I married him Now I want to overcome his lack of
Asked On : Mon, 20 Feb 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Dear Mr Subir I am Dr SharmaThe info provided in question is not understandable. All I can understand is that you want to inquire about options for a person with hearing impairment. Hearing impairment can be because of conduction defect or end organ (sensoineural)defect. They are of different types --- body worn, behind the ear, in the cannal, completely in the canal or implantable hearing aid. Depending on patient's need they can be chosen. I would advise to consult a ENT surgeon of further management. I hope this answers your concern. with regards Ravinder Sharma
Answered: Sun, 15 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Hi.....Subir Dutta..,
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
I gone through Ur problem..,
I don't understand Ur language..,
But U wear hearing U are...,
going to marry to somebody else...,
Now U want hide this from him...ok This thing ...I understood..,
For this Mastoid and Ossicles Reconstruction surgery is there..,
It will give good result..,
The anothewr contact lense (without goggles outside)...,
One instrument is there..,It will keep interior ..,
to ear...It does n't appear outside..,
This one is best for U...
SO consult ENT Surgeon..,
He will give full details ok..goood luck..,
Answered: Mon, 20 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor