Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be given to an infant suffering from entamoeba coli ?

hi doctor, i would like to know what are the treatment for a 3 months old baby who has an entamoeba coli result. what medicine should be given to babies.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  379
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
In case of children it is important to get examined and then treated better by a Paediatrician.
Since your child is just 3 months I would suggest you to get him to a Paediatrician and he will examine your child and prescribe the needed medicine in the required dosage.
Take care.
Answered: Wed, 21 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor