Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be given for a depression patient with half of the body paralyzed ?

issue to getway after injury in head dry blood clot ,for dipression patient my cousin half part getting parlyzed due to 3 month injury in right head portion, he is patient of dipression ,is memory getting weak,suggest me
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If these symptoms are since 3 months and started after injury to head it needs to be considered as really important & get investigated.If your cousin is getting paralysed please consult a Neurophysician first if all investigations & report say that there is no neurological damage then nothing to worry.As for depression it is seen in some cases that post injury to head there occur few changes in personality in some people ;also memory can get affected.If it is not neurological then consult a Psychiatrist who will help your cousin by counselling or if required he can prescribe some medicines for this problem.
Wish him a speedy recovery.
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor