Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

What treatment is recommended for arthritis ?

I am 50 years old and suffering from gathia last 05 years. I have used many herbal and alopathic medicines but did not cure . Please help me and suggest me the treatment of gathia. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  995
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Medical science has advanced a lot. These days very good medicines are available which can modify the course of arthritis (Gathia). it is better to treat them as early as possible. Effects of medicines are better if we start them early. Will you tell me what medicines you have tried, and in which joints specifically you are having the problems? have you done X-ray of any joint? What is the extent of damage to your joints. You must do also specific exercises for Arthritis of the joints involved. Actually you need a Rheumatologist or any good Doctor who can monitor you closely. Do not lose hope, believe me even for the very bad cases of arthritis, curative treatment is available.
Best of Luck
Answered: Thu, 12 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor