Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

What treatment do you suggest for my 3 year child's bruised penis leaking blood and pus ?

my 3 year old was justing using the restroom when he dropped the toilet lid on his penis. Now it is swollen,very red, leaking a kind of blood and puss, and also has a blood blister. What should I do or can do to help him?
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  308
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Farrah,
Thanks for query,
You have to go to doctor as soon as possible as there may be injury to penile urethra and local injury to penis as there is swelling and pus is formed
Till the time you approach doctor you can give him antibiotic and anti inflammatory syrup to start.
ok and take care.
Answered: Sun, 29 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor