Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

What treatment can be given for hemoragji ?

My mother has foreign meat in the womb . she is 50 years old. Sometimes she has emoragji and what enormous pain drugs she can take. thx
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  118
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Wellcome to HCM
Your question is not clear.What do you mean by foreign meat in the womb.It is better to go to gyn specialist and he/she will do the proper examinationa and suggest you better.
Dr.Khalid Minhas
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query
I dont understand what you mean by foreign meat in the womb. Is she suffering from fibroid? For now she can get pain relief with tab buscopan plus or tab meftal spas. I strongly suggest you to meet a OBG specialist immediately to rule out the mass lesion
Have a healthy living
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor