Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What treatment can be done for my mothers shoulder pain, numbness who has taken diprospan injection and pain killer ?

she is 73years ,she complain from one year right hand in shoulder and elbow , doctor give through joint of shoulder Diprospan injection after that she loss function of hand . befor 3month she complain from right leg ,doctor diagnose of artharitis ,befor three week she complain of numbness and no senation of ,we do CTscan and M R I ,they diagnose of drop foot and another doctor diagnose of mytocanderia metabolic disorder and he give Diprospan injection 2 ml through 3weeks and vit b12 intramuscular evry other day ,vit E tablet ,to reilef pain give clarica capsoul.she obesity . sory ,i miss to identify for me ,my name is kefaya from palestine my mother take medication of AMICOR 5MG to hypertention by 2 , and lasix tab sos ,Cartia 100mg sos
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  216
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
welcome to HCM.
read your prob, ok this is due to mitochondrial metabolic dysfunction. but plz mention due to this disorder a large no. of diseases occure in our body. arthritis, foot drop r one of them. so discuss your doc that due to this disorder what type of diease present .
type 2 diabetes may be present with it.
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor