What is Foot drop?
Foot drop is thw condition when muscles of the front part of calf/leg does not function anymore.It can be caused by localized nerve damage, a nerve in the low back has been impinged, or a stroke happened. This causes the foot not able to flex resulting in the muscle on the back of leg/calf be stronger hence foot drop.
Questions and answers on "Foot drop"
Health resources related to Foot drop
- Sudden onset foot drop
- Suggest the best treatment for foot drop
- Partial foot drop
- E stim for foot drop
- Symptoms of Foot drop
- Traumatic foot drop exercises
- Foot drop due to rta
- What are the underlying cause for foot drop in children
- Foot drop related to enlarged prostate?
- Can people recieve disability for foot drop