Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

What treatment can I take for dermotosis that has been spreading since 2 years ?

hi doctor ,i am 20 years old and i am carrying skin disease from 2years.i am scratching a lot and it made my skin turn black. it first developed on my inner part dermotosis and now spreading to back.can you please advice me a ointment .i am feeling shy to go to doctor
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you are having a skin problem with intense itching and not yet consulted dermatologist and that is not going to help you
consult dermatologist soon and proper diagnosis is must for proper treatment
Answered: Sun, 17 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor