Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What tests are to be undergone to diagnose respiratory problem ?

Hi I am 31 year male, having mild sleep apnea & respiratory distress . When I go to sleep I feel a force from inside on my neck & I use to wake up & start breathing. Usually take more than 10 hrs sleep,Fatigue, Pain near pharynx, Swelling & numbness on back of foot,Smoke 10 cigrattes/day, now cut down to 5 My PFT test says severe obstruction Vitamin B12 - 205 BP 140/100 Brain, neck CT is clear ECG & 2D echo normal TSh 6.8 (on medicine) Ankylosing spondilitis & Crohn s (On medicine - Sazo 1000 BD Azoran 50 Mg BD Folvite 5 gm OD) Kindly suggest what other test I can undergo to get my respiration problem diagnosed. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
u have sleep apnea and respiratory distress .
i think u have done enough reports
no more required as all which needed has been done
better to consult good chest physician
if u have some anxiety or psychological problem then it should be corrected.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor