Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

What should i do to increase my height ?

i am 24 years old above60 kg is my weight & height is 160 cm i need some help to grow my height.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  201
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
There is hardly any thing you can do now to increase your height

You may try tab.Godanti 1 tab thrice a day along with Tadasana

Compared to your Height your weight seems to be good

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
Answered: Thu, 28 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Nikul Patel's  Response
Height and weight are mainly depends on heridatory
you have to start these medicines
1. Ashwagandharishta 5 ml twice a day after meal
2. Asheliyo churna 1 grams twice day
3. Karshya churna twice a day for 1 gram with milk

also have to start Tadasan ( Yoga Posture)
and push ups and also pull ups.
Cycling is also use full for you.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant
Answered: Sun, 24 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
very less chance of increse ht after 20. dont worry .people of ur ht like tendulkar more successful than others.think them
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
usually normal rate of growth of height is from age of 14-20 in males. But you are crossed this age.the fusion of plate for growth stop the further growth. there is less chance for you to gain height. But you can start doing some exercise and yogasan which can help you abit. take care
Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Jagdish's  Response
Hi Welcome to

The bone growth stops after puberty(by 21 years of age). No medicine will help after that age. There are limb lengthening cosmetic surgeries but complications are high.

Regards Dr. Jagdish
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor