Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Not putting weight even after proper food. What type of diet or medicine should be taken?

Hi, i am Kayes. I am 22 years old.I am having trouble of getting healthy.My height is 5 feet 10inch and my weight is only 47Kg.My chest is only 30-32.I eat regularly 3 times a day.But i don't know why i am not getting weight.I already consult a doctor and tested my blood.Doctor said there is no problem.Now, what can i do now?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Hi !

Thank you for your query.

I think you need resistant training exercises that help to build muscles . Your BMI needs to be calculated with consideration of your daily activity only then appropriate advise can be formulated for you .

I think regualr exercise will help you a lot.

Hope you are satisfied with the answer.

If you have any further queries feel free to ask.

Wish you good health.

Take care.
Answered: Thu, 4 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor