Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

What should i do for right chest pain and right hand numb ?

I am a 24 year guy, all fit with no medical history . Since few months, I am feeling a sweet pain in the right side of chest .Its not a pain actually ,just a disturbance or palpitation which draws my attention. My hand, right hand goes numb..I find it impossible to fist hard. All the trouble is not painful but alarming, it scares me now. I am smoking and drinking since 4 years.And I have irregular sleeping habits Please help me.I am worried.What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  319
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello dear. The symptoms you are presenting with are characteristic of angina. Considering your smoking and alcohol intake you are at higher risk of developing cardiac disorders. You need to undergo a complete check up. Your doctor will be able to enlighten you more after getting our tests done.
Answered: Fri, 17 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor