Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What should i do for punched in the center of head ?

I was punched in the center of my head . Day two and it is very hurting and iching. What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  171
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. If you got blunt injury of head and had no loss of consciosness, no bleeding from ear, nose, did not have any seizure/ convulsion and got checked by a doctor, then there is not much to worry. But at times some kind of injuries might be there which might present with some late manifestations. Headache after a punch is possible due to be minor injuries. Although I would advice you to get an MRI brain done. And do consult a neurologist. Get well soon.
Answered: Thu, 24 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor