Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

What should be done when you have irritation behind the eyes,nose and in the brain ?

Hi Doctor , I have a problem wherein i feel there always some sort of irritation in the right side of my head . My nose will blocked usually (no running nose) which will not let me sleep sometimes.I feel a sort of discomfort behind the nose , eyes and in brain . Sometimes when this pain is more , my ear also shows some sort of pain. and frequently I get neck pain in addition. Due to this ,I feel lazy and lack of cencentration. And at times of stress, my eyes also get swollen . Got the Xray done , but everywhere they say nothing is there , sinuses are clear. Please kindly do let me know how can I take care for this.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  130
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
U need to b examined for appropriate could b neuropthic or Ent related pain. Xray may not reveal it. Kindly consult a neurologist for best result.
Answered: Thu, 21 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
from your detail first thing come in my mind is sinusitis ,but you have done x ray and it is clear so it is out .
i think you should do ct or MRI to find out the cause
if it is normal then you need not to worry
it may be due to some congestion also
nerve compression or irritation also produce same problem
better to consult neurologist . I hope I have answered your question
Answered: Thu, 21 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi Doctor,

We had been to neurologist also
But there also they told that there is no problem.
Feel very depressed as problem is not getting diognised.
Please suggest me , where and how can I get diagnised
Feel very depressed as its not even getting diagnised

Answered: Thu, 21 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor