Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

What should I do to get cure from Torn Frenulum permanently ?

Hello i would like to know if a ripped frenulum will affect my penis erect size, im 17 and my penis size is 6.5 in.i tore my frenulum having unprotected sex with my girlfriend. There was blood all over the place, i went to the hospital and got stiches on it, im wondering if that torn frenulum will shrink my penis.Also is there things i shouldnt do and should do to prevent this from happening again ? i would appreciate the help.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  631
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
the torn frenulum wont affect you in anyway except for the blood loss if not sutured. You have told that the torn frenulum is stitched. if frenuloplasty is done (a way of stitching frenulum) then there is no need to worry. Provide adequate lubrication during the intercourse.
Answered: Sun, 7 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor