What precautions need to be taken post an unblical cord hernia operation ? How long should a person rest and what diet should they consume post this operation ?

hello doctor ,my mom is 35 years old.she was suffering from umblical cord hernia ,she got operated on 14 may.what are the precautions she must take.what is the diet she must eat.what is the duration of time in which it gets healed.i also wanted to tell u that our consultant doctor has kept a mesh to repair that hernia so does it have any side afffect
Sun, 29 Jan 2012