What natural remedy is there for headache and vomiting caused by stress ?

Doctor , My wife is suffering more of a stress related problem, generally Doctors diagnose this problem as Migraine . She is 30 Years old and we have two children aged 4 years and 8 months. She is working as an Asst. Professor in an engineering college. To my feeling she is subjected to more stress in the work place aswellas in the house also, as she is taking care of two kids. I am doing a roaming job. To the possible extent I extend my support and we hired the people for domestic help also. Frequently she will get headache . Many times along with the headache vomiting will start, may be due to acidity. Because of headache and vomiting, she will become very weak. Due to repeated headache and vomiting problems, it is becoming difficult for her to get enough physical strength to cope up for the regular work. Please let me know what kind of treatment is available in the Nature Cure. Regards Satyanarayana
Tue, 17 Jan 2012