Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

What medicines and food should I take to strengthen my weak penis ?

Hi,i am student,bechelor from Bangladesh.weight 50 k.g,height 5.8 inch,nd 21 years old.i ve been musterbating almost 5 years.nowadays my penis doesn t get harder like before during sexual intercourse .if anyhow penis gets harder,becomes soft after 4-5 seconds later.i ve not taken any medicines for this,can t give pleasure to my girlfriend like before.please suggest me what kind of medicines and food have to take?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1103
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
masturbation is normal and natural ,it do not cause weakness
u need to eat more fruits and salads
do regular exercise
dont think to much over this issue ,as psychological factor is big one
u need to be positive and calm
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Wiquar Ahmed's  Response
Hi welcome to healthcare magic
The history which u have given there doesnt seem any obvious erectile dysfunction ,if u have morning erections u dont need to worry.the act of love making is not purely physical it has dominant emotional factor ,do indulge in a longer time in foreplay and then go in for the act.if still the problem persist then go in for a consultation.
take care and thank you
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor