Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

What medicine should one take for watery discharge through the penis post gonorrhea treatment ?

After treated gonnorhea, still discharging watery from my penis, i cant say wthr its urine or semen, and it doesnt come out through underwear also, specially after urine and sometimes throughout the day. What kind medicine should i take in this situation?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
in gonorrhea milky white discharge is there
so if u have no such discharge ,we need to think other thing
which medicine u have taken?
in ur case u need to take antibiotic like azithromycin ,doxycycline and norfloxacin.
better to consult dermatologist.
Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor