What do these urine test reports indicate?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Sat, 14 Apr 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I got viral fever 1 week back and took dolo for 5 days and i was ok. I was asked to get URINE C/S test done. I am attaching report. Please review and advise if I need to take additional medication.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Take treatment suggested as detailed beloq

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

Based on the facts that you have posted the fever that you had last week could be due to UTI wich is confirmed on urine culture .

Take Norfloxacin and Nitrofurantoin twice daily along with Urine alkalizer Citralka thrice daily

Ensure to drink more water to keep yourself well hydrated and to keep your urine dilute .

Continue medicine that you are taking fir type 2 diabetes .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 14 minutes later
Dear Dr XXXXXXX
Thanks for the quick reply. Please note, I do not have any fever now. The medicines you prescribed, how long should I take it and do I have to get re-test for Urine Culture if yes when?

Thanks,
XXXX
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Take medicines for a week .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

Since your report is recent one you need to take medicines for a week .You may do routine urine test after a week .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil