Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

What medicine should be given to my mother who is having high bp along with kidney disorder ?

My mothers(55years) has high bp history for past 3 years. 3 months ago my dr diagnosed that she is suffering from kidney disorder due to high blood urea and uric acid . Now her blood urea is 68mg and uric acid is 6.6mg. Dr prescribed her T.Ecosprin 75mg, T.Apocor 10mg, T.stamlo2.5mg, T.Tido-se and T.Renolog. Will these medicine will help her ? Whats her condition? Any information would be helpful to me.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
You haven;t mentioned her other parameters like Blood Creatinine, if she is Diabetic, her blood lipids as well. These medicines are for controlling her BP as well as protecting her from heart and kidney problems. She needs to have proper fluid therapy as indicated by her Nephrologist. Don't let her eat any junk or fatty food. She needs to do mild exercise by walking everyday for 20-30 minutes under supervision. You can prevent her from getting worse by proper timing of medication administration, healthy diet more of fruits and vegetables, proper fluid therapy and exercise.
Answered: Sun, 19 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor