Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

What medicine should a PCOD patient take in order to conceive ?

my age is 28yrs, ht 5ft 3in,63kgs. i have pcod problem. i have taken krimson30 for 3months. then for last two months we are trying for pregnancy with the help of letrazole and followed by susten200. but still now i am not pregnant yet. please advice me what to do next.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  171
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
You should have a follicular study if you havent done it.The rate of increase of the follicle size will determine whether ovulation is possible or not.Also at least 3-6 cycles of ovulation induction drugs are required before you can call it a failure to conceive.
Answered: Sat, 2 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor