Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

What medicine should I take to avoid pregnancy after having sex ?

hi doctor my name is sapana i have unprotected sex with my boyfriend 10 days after the period.i think i am pregnant which medicine should i take.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
you must not take such risk as there is chance of pregnancy in each unprotected sex .
safe period method has high failure rate .
you need to take emergency contraceptive pill in 72 hrs of exposure .
if you dont take it in that time than better to consult gynecologist
there is low chance ,but chance is there

i hope i have answered your question .
Answered: Mon, 1 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor