Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What medicine is there to cure white spots on my body ?

good morning doctor im Tariq (MALE-33) years,height (5 fits 8 inches) weight (65kgs).i dont have any other disease except this.sir i have a skin proble white spots on my body but not on my legs and face (in Hindi we call it SAME) ples advice me what i do.A doctor advice me to take weekly once ULTICAN-150 it works but when i live this tab agai im facing same please advice me what i do .
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  166
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
from your history it suggests that it is Tinea Versicolor
it occurs when when the skin becomes moist, oily,excessive sweating
it occurs generally in humid and warm climate
but you have to rule out other cause of white spots on skin like
vitiligo.consult your dermatologist. if its due yo tinea then it can be treated by antifungal drugs like clotrimazole
try to keep your body clean and free from oily residue and sweat whenever possible.Try to wear cotton clothing that can keep you cool and can get your sweat to evaporate faster.
wish you a good day and take care
Answered: Tue, 5 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u need to take the complete course of the medicine prescribe by ur dermatologist
what most of the people do is to stop the drug when they feel okay
but only upper layer is cured not below one
so after some day there is spot again
this is the reason why u develop it again
keep medicine for 3 month
u need to apply CANDID TV solution in morning for 20 min before bath
it will give excellent result
keep ur body dry and clean
use antifungal powder daily after bath
Answered: Tue, 5 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor