Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Suffering with white spots on the body. What treatment should be taken?

i m mahboba hashimi 25years old from kabul afghanistan i have white spots on my body and i am searching for an india doctor address who can help me.looking forward for ur answer, i am an afghani girl and suffering from white spots on my body fro 12 years i took alot of medicine from different pakistani doctors they work alittle then i got fad up and i want to come to india for its remedy i heard that their doctors are more intelligent so i want an address of indian doctor who could cure white spots on my body.thanks
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Jul 2012
Hello there Mah1. To begin with, I accept "indian doctors" are 'the best' & 'thank you'..but, am sure your problem can be addressed in Afghanistan/Pakistan & save you pots of monies. Having said that, a diagnosis needs to be 'pucca' before embarking on a treament. White patches can be of many 'varieties' & some may be totally white (like chalk suggesting total pigment loss) or lighter than surrounding skin (not totally white but less pigmented)..a dermatologist near you can asess better perhaps using a 'wood's lamp'; alternatively do a skin biopsy & post the result. Treatment is possible on various fronts from local creams to Ultraviolet light to lasers to melanocyte grafting & depending on the diagnosis & treatment i could recommend an address for you if you so desire ultimately. Regds & hope this advice gets you started & leads you onto path of recovery..Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD Dermatologist..Shivajinagar/Richmond town regions, Bangalore, India
Answered: Wed, 25 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor