Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

What medicine can be taken for dust allergy ?

hello, hye. i am a 19 years old girl. i am 157cm high, and im not quite sure of my weight, perhaps around 70. i am allergic to dust and dirty water eg: puddle. my house is under renovation, so i always meet the doc to take some medicine from them, because my dust allergies is unbearable. since last saturday, i have this very weird burning sensation from the bottom of my neck until the middle of my chest . it really hurts, and sometimes i feel like there is something stuck there, i feel like choking with something. i tried burping, but didnt succeed. i also end up vomiting my food, so that i the pain will lessen. im not a heavy smoker, but the last time i smoke was for a week on February.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  127
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
HI n welcome to healthcare site...
the burning sensation in your chest is due to excess acidity problem in simple terms...
so take your food at proper timings n avoid oily spicy food for few days...
take proper sleep for 6 to 8 hrs ....
you can take pantoprazole and domperidone combination tablet half hour before food to get over your symptoms & you can have cold milk to get instant relief from burning sensation ,also you can have banana to get over it
try to use mask covering your nose and mouth so that dust particles dont enter inside.
take care & cut down your smoking habit too...
Answered: Thu, 21 Jul 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Mitesh R. Trivedi's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
From your symptoms it seems that you are suffering from gastroesophagial reflux disease.
You will require combination of pantoprazole and domperidone to controle your symptoms.
Also avoid spicy and oily food and smoking.
Best wishes for your health.
Answered: Thu, 21 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor