Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

What medicine and food should be given for my 13 year daughter to cure the Nephrotic syndrome ?

my daughter is 13 years and she suffering from nephrotic syndrome from past 2 years. Still her albumin level is 3+ she had taken styroid fo 5mg daily. what will we do for fully recoverd from the disaese. please give food for control the creatine level and for the cure the disease. murali from pondicherry
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  140
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
welcome to health care magic
my suggestion for u is to consult good homoeopathy will reduce frequency of attacks,Severity and duration of attacks,Cortisone dependency.It aims at regulating autoimmune processes.
It will control the protein leakage, by correcting the glomerular function of the kidney and correcting the genetic tendencies
It enhances immunity whereby the frequent infections such as colds, throat infections, etc. reduce drastically and hence the attacks of Nephrotic Syndrome.
Homeopathy uses natural medicinal substances in ultra-minute quantity rendering a treatment that is extremely effective yet absolutely free from any side-effects whatsoever.good luck
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor