Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

What measures can I take to get a proportionate body ?

Sir, I am 35 unmarried male. I had been masturbation since age of 12 to 30. In last month, I consulted urologist and undergone Sonography. My pancreases, kidney, intestine , spleen , lever (stomach) are in very good condition. My hight is 5.5 and weight 72 kgs. I have enough fats (flesh) on my cheeks, chest, stomach & thighs. But my wrist (about less that 2 inches) and foots are very weak and have less fats (flest) in that comparison to other body. Is it normal? Please help me
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist, Periodontics 's  Response
thank you for the query.
your health details given here indicates you are well built and a healthy man. so dont worry . Regarding fat deposition in the body it varies from site to site and person to person. so your wrist and feet seems to be normal. your may be feeling them abnormal because of more fat deposition on other areas as you have mentioned. if you dont have any problems like pain or any inflammation of the wrist or feet , you need not worry at all.
still you can consult an Orthopedician/General medicine Physician and confirm the healthy staus of your wrist and feet.
i hope i have tried to answer yor query. thank you.
Answered: Tue, 20 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor