Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What kind of ointment can one use on irritated clitoral hood ?

What kind of ointment can one use on irritated clitoral hood? After we had sex for the first time, my girlfriend has been having some pain on the clitoris and while urinating. Its probably cuz of extra rubbing of the clitoris. Is it safe to use vaseline (I read it online) or any other anti fungal ointment there? Also can I know how to treat UTI (urinary Tract Infection) at home? I ask for some advice from some doctors if available. Thanks...
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  2075
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Use a medicated sterile ointment rather than vaseline.

Answered: Wed, 13 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor