Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What is this painful lump behind my testicle ?

I have a very painful lump behind my right testicle, originally thought it was just an ingrown hair , but the lump has gotten larger and more painful. I am 44 yrs old and have never had an issue like this beofre. I was at the beach when this started and is now on the third day. Could it be a bite of some sort?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  172
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that you had some thing bite causing allergy and infection.
Take antihistamine like cetrizine and antibiotic and anti inflammatory medicines.
You will be alright.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor