Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for typhoid as I have typhoid ?

hello, my blood test shows typi O Antigen Present 1:30 and H Antigen 1:60 dont know whether its typhoid but symptoms are of typhoid. I m 35 year women and have been prescribed vizylac & hifen 200 plus & calpol. it is correct and what should i eat which can give fast recovery. have lot of headache & sholderache.hello, my blood test shows typi \
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  523
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
if the doctor has diagnosed typhoid then treatment is right.
you should eat light preferably liquid diet.
you should have less fibre diet e.g. you can take fruit juice but should not eat raw fruits.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor