• question-icon

What is the treatment for infertility in men?

Hi doctor.my Husband sperm count 60 million and motility is 0% and he has lot of puss cells,,,but after medicines also no use...what to do...With this sperm quality will ICSI be a success.......i already did a ICSI and it failed,Plz advice whether i sud take him to a urologist or do IcSi...........(medicines to improve fertility is acting reverse on him - i mean it reduces count than increasing )
Fri, 23 Jan 2015
Hello
Welccome here.
I can understand your concerns.

Sometimes, the decrease in sperm count can due to sperm count.
Pus cells in semen are suggestive of infection.
You should first consult an urologist for the treatment of pus in semen. He would require antibiotics.
Once the infection is cured, then you can plan for ICSI.

Hope this helps.