Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for erectile dysfunction available at Bangladesh ?

hie sir, i m maeen age 40 yrs old.height 5 feet 4 inch. weight is 159 pounds. married for 10 yrs. penis does not erect properly. due to erectile dysfuncition i can not stand for more than one munite.i do not get any sexual pleasure. no diabetis. i can not satisfy my lady. i never went to doctor . what is the likely treatment for me. is it available in bangladesh.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  834
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

I suggest u get a lipid profile and a grbs done. Since u have been married for 10 years and u are suffering from erectile dysfunction, u wil have to appraoch a urologist. He might prescribe a tablet like sustinex to increase time and also viagra,

Have a healthy living
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor