What is the treatment for difficult breathing inspite of an history for sarcoidosis?

I have been having difficulty with breathing. I have had a CT scan which shows light and dark areas in my lungs. The pulmonary specialist that I started seeing put me on 30mg Prednisone for 6 weeks and now 20mg. along with oxygen use at 2L. None of this therapy has really corrected my problem. In fact, now, I need to use the oxygen most of the time. I will be seeing my doctor this week for follow up. Do you have any suggestions what diseases/problems could be causing this. I have had history of sarcoidosis which affected my electrical system of my heart (now have pacemaker for it). Looking for alternate treatments, tests etc. to be done?
Thu, 20 Aug 2015