What is the treatment for Anal fistula ?

i am suffering from anal fistula from last 2 years from my delivery. please suggest any treatment
Thu, 19 May 2011
Hi
Ideal treatment for fistula is surgery.

hi me from delhi west.. i being diagnosis by anal fistula . the mri report says...... transphincteric fistula at 6 O clock position. Residual abscess cavity in right ischioanal fossa. i m bit worried.. can u suggest me the best specialist in this field to consult the sooner, n the treatment i should undergo thnx kapil maini. my mail id is YYYY@YYYY

Hi I m having a High Anal Fistula (multiples ones) and doctors are telling me to go abroad for the surgery, and the thing is I m leaving tomorrow but I m having constipation , well I ve had this for like 2 years now, and blood comes with stool . I m really scared, I just bought a Cremaffin Syrup bottle from a pharmacy and googling what it might do any good or not, and I came with this site so here I am, anybody like to help? I m really in pain

I fell 30 years ago and (if I m not wrong) broke my coccyx,when then pointed off to the right, causing soreness from time to time. Lately, it s been really sore when sitting on a softer seat. Firm seats keep the spot from contacting the chair. Anyway, I went to urgent care, and the doctor referred me to surgery, saying it was an anal fistula . He did not ask if I had pain or bleeding upon defecation (I don t). He ordered xrays, but they were inconclusive, although he thinks the coccyx is intact. What would happen in surgery for anal fissure if they discover the coccyx, which I believe is still attached to the spine but pointing to the right?

Recent questions on  Anal fistula

I would like to ask about my friend's health problem. He is 43 years of age, stands 5 feet and 4 inches tall and weighs 60 KG. He is suffering from Anal fistula. He just had a surgery two months ago and we thought it was not successful because he has it again. He is still bleeding and it was expecting it to be sealed but it isn't. Furthermore, he has two and it keeps on bleeding. I would like to ask if it's possible for it to be cured and what should be his diet. Thank you.

Hi Doctor, I am suffering from fistula in ano since 4 months and doctors asked me to go for an operation. Now the problem is that my outer opening is quite far from the anus and this is scaring me alot, I might loose control over the bowl movement. Can laser Proctology help me???? If yes can you reffer me to any case???

gud evening...from last 3 and half years i am suffering from perianal fistula..i had a surgeory on perianal absess and after that it became perianal fistula and that i went on a lazer treatment on it...still it is not curred....now 1 more absess near the first one....can you suggest any proper treatment for this?...

Hi, my dougther is suffering from Crohn's desease for more than three years and she has perianal fistulas and those are getting better even that she got an ileostoma surgery. We are looking for a natural treatment as Ayurveda can you gae some suggestions?

The tip of my tailbone aches and is sore. It started about 3-4 weeks ago. I travel a tremendous amount and it could be noting other than long airplane flights and many miles behind the wheel of a car. However is this an indicator of other issues?...

I have been diagnosed with anal fissure in XXXXXXX 2017. I have had pain on and off since XXXXXXX 2017. At that time the pain was not too severe or persistent and went away after applying proctosedyl cream for a few weeks. It returned in XXXXXXX...

Three weeks ago I noticed that thier was a clear liquid d having yellowish liquid discharge coming out of butt and coming out of the skin skin folds in between butt latter on that weak it turned yellow and was discharging 2 to 3 times a day but...