What is the treatment for Anal fistula ?

i am suffering from anal fistula from last 2 years from my delivery. please suggest any treatment
Thu, 19 May 2011
Hi
Ideal treatment for fistula is surgery.

I have been diagnosed with a fistula and polyp in anal passage and are due a day operation to correct and remove. In the meantime I have started to...

Recent questions on  Anal fistula

I was diagnosed with a low anal fistula in jan. 10. on 30th jan 10 i was operated. the doctor said the fistual had 3 openings. i am concerned...

Hello, 2 months ago I gave birth to my son. I had to get a small episiotomy and as the midwife made the small incision she cut into my rectum which...

This is an embarrassing topic. I have fairly moderate crohn s disease with complications. I developed a severe fistula in ano with the sphincter...

dear sir, a month back i had heavy pain at the anus and after the examination the Dr opined i m having anal fistula and needs surgery. please tell...

The tip of my tailbone aches and is sore. It started about 3-4 weeks ago. I travel a tremendous amount and it could be noting other than long...

I have been diagnosed with anal fissure in XXXXXXX 2017. I have had pain on and off since XXXXXXX 2017. At that time the pain was not too severe or...

Three weeks ago I noticed that thier was a clear liquid d having yellowish liquid discharge coming out of butt and coming out of the skin skin...