What is the treatment for Anal fistula ?

i am suffering from anal fistula from last 2 years from my delivery. please suggest any treatment
Thu, 19 May 2011
Hi
Ideal treatment for fistula is surgery.

I have been diagnosed with a fistula and polyp in anal passage and are due a day operation to correct and remove. In the meantime I have started to experience kidney bean shaped items in stools that are rubbery. My bowel movements are more than regular too, and of a sloppy consistency. Is this connected and what could it be?

im a 42 years of age n height 5 4 ,im a victim of pistula my problem most my vowel movement,and puss doesnt stop the smell i cant take it my pistula down at my penis so hard to move sometime its for me to sit down.please help me what to do or how to cure this is there any medication?

hi i have anal fistula and there is now pus over there n i am prescribed bidanzen forte and lizoforce 600 and azithral 250 my this problem is since last 10 years n i was operated also for it twice before but now it keeps on coming and pus makes its own way n gets out n i also take sitz bath n for last quiet sometime i instead of surgery take medicines for this problem whenever it comes is it right or what shld i do

Recent questions on Anal fistula

I would like to ask about my friend's health problem. He is 43 years of age, stands 5 feet and 4 inches tall and weighs 60 KG. He is suffering from Anal fistula. He just had a surgery two months ago and we thought it was not successful because he has it again. He is still bleeding and it was expecting it to be sealed but it isn't. Furthermore, he has two and it keeps on bleeding. I would like to ask if it's possible for it to be cured and what should be his diet. Thank you.

Hi Doctor, I am suffering from fistula in ano since 4 months and doctors asked me to go for an operation. Now the problem is that my outer opening is quite far from the anus and this is scaring me alot, I might loose control over the bowl movement. Can laser Proctology help me???? If yes can you reffer me to any case???

gud evening...from last 3 and half years i am suffering from perianal fistula..i had a surgeory on perianal absess and after that it became perianal fistula and that i went on a lazer treatment on it...still it is not curred....now 1 more absess near the first one....can you suggest any proper treatment for this?...

Hi, my dougther is suffering from Crohn's desease for more than three years and she has perianal fistulas and those are getting better even that she got an ileostoma surgery. We are looking for a natural treatment as Ayurveda can you gae some suggestions?

The tip of my tailbone aches and is sore. It started about 3-4 weeks ago. I travel a tremendous amount and it could be noting other than long airplane flights and many miles behind the wheel of a car. However is this an indicator of other issues?...

I have been diagnosed with anal fissure in XXXXXXX 2017. I have had pain on and off since XXXXXXX 2017. At that time the pain was not too severe or persistent and went away after applying proctosedyl cream for a few weeks. It returned in XXXXXXX...

Three weeks ago I noticed that thier was a clear liquid d having yellowish liquid discharge coming out of butt and coming out of the skin skin folds in between butt latter on that weak it turned yellow and was discharging 2 to 3 times a day but...