Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment and medication for osteoporosis and spondylytis ?

am having knee pain and back pain , as doctors said its osteoporosis and spyomdolises can you advise me for better medication or what is the cure for this pain.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  140
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum. Reagular mild exercise and physiotherapy are better than continous use of medicines for pain relief. Always take medicines under proper physician guidance. Have a good day.
Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
i wan to know if there is any other medication then taking pain killer daily, like injection for pain relief longer time, as pain killer is not good for health, to be taken , I wanted some suggestion that will give me relief for longer., and only injectin can be the fast relief please guide me. and if there is then give me the name of the injection also.


Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Vikas Dwivedi's  Response
welcum to healthcaremagic
better u go n consult a physio, and start exercises under the guidance only.
definitely ur problem will cum down upto sum extent, and u hv to consult a orthopedician for proper medication regarding ur osteoporosis and spondilosis.
tk cr
Answered: Sat, 30 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor