Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

What is the suggested treatment for TB ?

Dear Doctor - One of my young female relative (around 24 years) has TB and was getting treatment form a doctor in KGMC Lucknow but her health is not improving its already around an year now - her elder sister also had but she is quite healthy now - From few weeks she has started running away here and there and seems that she is not in full control of her mind. The family is also not very well off. I am trying to help them - can you please tell me any good doctor who should be consulted for this case. Preferred cities will be Lucknow and Mumbai. I will be very thankful to you for your kins and valuable suggestion. With Thanks and Best Regards
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  197
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Now a days treatment of TBis very precise and very effective,but it seems that she might not have taken regularly.
From her behavior it suggests that there may be chances of tuberculosis in the brain.
Consult pulmologist or neuro physician and seek his advice,
ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor