Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What is the solution for detached osteophytes frozen shoulder and breathlessness ?

my age is 45yrs. i had detached osteophytes in my c4 and c5 vertebra ,i also was detected frozen shoulder .and have left hand pain and breathlessness . what should i do
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  340
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
For spondylitis best management for initial stages is physiotherapy. Better to consult with good physiotherapist in this regard. Frozen shoulder can be treated with NSAIDs, steroid injection, but may require surgery if not improving. I suggest you get an ECG done to rule out any heart problem as heart attack due to low blood supply to heart can also present with same picture. Go to the ER immediately and get properly examined. Don't take chances.
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
thanks.i have started traction. my ecg and 2D Echo is clear .but my cholesterol is 250. i am scared of angiography plz suggest . i am 45yrs female but i am overwt 90kg
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor