Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What is the right age when other teeth develops and child start walking ?

Kind attn. to Child Specialist Dear Doctor , My child is just now completed one year, but having only two teeth in lower jaw . It grows at her 9months of age. Please advise me what can I do, i am worried about this. Another request that when is proper time to walk for a baby, cause we are thinking that my baby s bone is not matured enough. Thanks & regards,
Asked On : Thu, 23 Feb 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dentist 's  Response

Thanks for aksing the query,

Erruption of primary or milk teeth usually starts at the age of six months in children but this erruption time may vary from individual to individual.

Under normal condition we can expect the erruption time right from 6 months to 33 months.
As you told your baby is 9 months old you can wait for some few more month for the teeth erruption.
This condition is normal and there is no need to worry at all.

Child can start waalking at the age of 12 to 14 months.

Hope this helps out.

Answered: Wed, 3 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Ashwini Kolur's  Response
Thanks for your query.

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

I advice you not worry, your baby is fine. lower central incisor erupt by 6 -10 months and followed by upper by 10 - 12 months.
By 12 month baby will take few steps.
But if you have still doubt of any kind, i advice you to see the pediatrician and get your baby examined.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

Answered: Thu, 23 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor