What is the remedy of acid reflux ?

I keep suffering with acid reflux quite badly at night and am waking up with sore throat by morning. I also suffer with bad bloating where my stomach can get hard and I can get a pain in my upper stomach area. i have had the problem for a long time and I have done a course of antibiotics for 8 months but when I finished them it still comes back. I want to know what I can do to fix the problem or what might be causing the problem in the first place..??
Sat, 19 Apr 2014
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
As you describe, it appears to be the gastro esophageal reflux disease, and erosion of esophagus.
I advise you to consult a gastroenterologist for diagnosis.
The other reasons may be the hepatitis, fatty liver etc.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms omeprazole, domperidone, antacid gel, after finishing it librax for a long time.
Avoid taking spices, junk foods, and oily foods.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.