What causes chronic sore throat with lumps in the pharynx?
Feeling of lump throat
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query
The feeling of lump in the throat is caused by acid reflux due to gastric acid reflux disease
The other symptoms of sore throat and change in voice are possibly due to laryngopharyngeal reflux caused by gastric acid reflux.
Take an antacid like pantoprazole once daily regularly and avoid spicy food and aerated drinks.
Drink plenty of water.
Avoid tobacco and alcohol.
Wishing you a speedy recovery
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hpv vaccine causes chronic sore throat
- Chronic sore throat causes
- Chronic sore throat no fever
- Can bad posture cause chronic sore throat
- Symptoms of chronic sore throat
- Chronic sore throat cancer
- Chronic sore throat virus
- What is the treatment for chronic sore throat
- Diagnosis of chronic sore throat
- Chronic sore throat and fatigue