What is the remedy for the pain in the big toe turning blue?

hi, about two months ago i went to zoo, by mistake i was wearing tight shoe as i walked there for more then two hour my toes were paining (because of high heels , my mistake) . after a week i noticed that my big toe is paining and getting blue. till now the position is same and it is not an ingrown nail problem but it pains like same what to do?...
Mon, 2 Dec 2019

The color change in the big toe is due to decreased blood supply to the part. So please remove all the right clothing in the leg and foot. If the color change does not improve, please visit the doctor as soon as possible.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Siva Subramanian, Dermatologist