Suggest treatment for painful ingrown toe nail
Thank you for query.
onychocryptosis or ingrown nail can treated by Tea tree oil or mustard oil.
You can apply hot Mustard oil on the nail twice daily.
Salt soaks are useful for some extent.
You can take paracetamol tab if pain is persistant.
Get back if any query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for recurrent pain in my toes
- Rat bitunder toe thumbtoe nails any treatment
- Suggest treatment fpr sharp pain under the little toe
- Fucidin h treatment of ingrown toe
- Suggest treatment for swollen painful red toes
- Suggest treatment for pain and infection in toe
- What is the treatment for bruised toe nails
- Treatment and cure for toe pain
- Have toe nail fungal infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot and toes