What is the cause for pimple on the door of anus which is bleeding?

Hi Doc i have a very pain ful pimple at the door of anus ,i have recently went to the doctor but the advised it was piles ,and i got cream and relevant pills ,now this pimple its at the door of the anus .When i pee and kak ,yoh its painful ,blood has recently been coming out when i go to toilet .I cant go to doc now and then ,can prescribe what can i buy at the chemist,cream or any antibiotics ?im sure this is not piles ,its a pimple maybe resulting from anal fissures i had a while back ,please help .Await your response .
Wed, 17 Jul 2019