What is the best way to lower the cholesterol level ?

“What would you say, is the best way you know to lower your cholesterol? “What would you say, is the best way you know to lower your cholesterol?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Drug/Medication ,  
's  Response
Cut out animal fats as far as possible, use olive oil in cookiung (high in "good" cholesterol) and eat oat bran, porridge oats and other high fibre foods which absorb the cholesterol from the intestines. Also cinnamon is said to help reduce the total cholesterol naturally. Exercise, quit smoking and drink a glass of wine a day (well actually thats more helpful to the heart but its also very nice! lol)...:D